Breakout board for the microSD socket that is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next MP3 project! Board comes fully assembled and tested.
- SD Card Specification
- MMC to Serial Adapter
- PIC MMC Interface Project
- Example MMC Interface Code
- App note from Kronos Robotics
- Another nice breakdown of the SD SPI protocol
- Adding SD to a Router - Thanks Jake! Eagle Layout as well!