The USB-I2C module provides a complete interface between your PC and the I2C bus. The module is self powered from the USB cable and can supply up to 70mA at 5v for external circuitry from a standard 100mA USB port.
The USB-I2C module uses the FTDI FT232R USB chip to handle all the USB protocols. This module is an I2C master only, not a slave.
A USB A-to-B connection cable is needed to connect the USB Serial Interface Connector to a PC.
Techanical Data is available at Devantech's website.
- Support any registered or unregistered I2C device.
- Voltage: Self powered - 5V available
- On-board 4.7K Pull-up resistors
- One digital input and two digital I/O available when not using I2C.
- Two 10-bit channels available when not using I2C.
- Weight: 15 grams
Dimensions : 42 x 18 x 14mm height