myCobot-Pi six-axis collaborative robot is a multi-functional and lightweight intelligent robotic arm designed & developed by Elephant Robotics. It belongs to the "myCobot series" products and adopts a Raspberry Pi microprocessor. It is one of Elephant Robotics' core robot for the robot and artificial intelligence education ecology. myCobot-Pi has a net weight of 850g, a payload of 250g, and a working range of 280mm. It is compact but powerful. It has rich software and hardware interaction methods and diversified compatible expansion interfaces. It supports multi-platform secondary development and effectively helps users to achieve multi-scene application development.
Note: Gripper and suction pump are not included.
The Kit includes:
- myCobot Pi robot arm
- Mounting G-base
- AC adapter
Unlimited potential with Raspberry Pi ecology
- Raspberry Pi 4B, 1.5GHz 4-core microprocessor, running on Debian/Ubuntu platform
- Support 4 USB, 2 HDMI, GPIO interface
- Built-in ROS simulation manipulator operating state, super scalability
- blocky visual programming, while supporting general Python software interface
- Comes with image recognition algorithm that work with variety of cameras
- Independently match different accessories such as display, gripper suction pump, etc.
- Integrated design, the body structure is compact, and the net weight is only 850g, super convenient to carry
- Modular design, few spare parts, low maintenance cost, quick disassembly and replacement, realizing plug and play
- Contains 6 high-performance servo motors, fast response, small inertia, smooth rotation
- The base and the end are equipped with Lego component interfaces, easier for the development of various micro-embedded equipment
- No. of axis: 6
- Payload: 250 grams
- Working range: 280mm
- Position repeatability: ±0.5mm
- Weight: approx. 850 grams
- Power supply: 8V 5A
- Communication: Type-C