ESP32-CAM is a low-cost ESP32-based development board with onboard camera, It is an ideal solution for IoT application, prototypes constructions and DIY projects.
The board integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth and low power BLE , with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs. It adopts 7-stage pipeline architecture, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor and so on, and its main frequency adjustment ranges from 80MHz to 240MHz.
Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices
The product comes with an USB interface board so you can connect the ESP32-CAM directly to your PC. The USB interface board has on-board circuitry to auto reset the ESP32-CAM before and after the uploading of code.
NOTE: The interface board uses micro-B connector.
- Onboard ESP32-S module, supports WiFi + Bluetooth
- OV2640 camera with flash
- Onboard TF card slot, supports up to 4G TF card for data storage
- Supports WiFi video monitoring and WiFi image upload
- Supports multi sleep modes, deep sleep current as low as 6mA
- Control interface is accessible via pin header, easy to be integrated and embedded into user products
- Includes USB interface board.
- Using ESP32-CAM with Arduino Tutorial
- PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture (saves to microSD card)
- Take Photo and Save to MicroSD Card
- Troubleshooting Guide
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming Web Server (Home Assistant, Node-RED, etc.)
- 40mm x 27mm