SGBotic Paper Circuits kit let you learn the basics and fundamentals of an electric circuit in a fun way! Using circuit template cards, LEDs, sound card, speaker, copper tape and coin cell batteries, you will create four circuits: simple, series, parallel and sound circuits. No prior electronics experience is required. Instructions are provided to guide you along.
The kit includes an Edufun Sound Card preloaded with an animal sound - it can be a sound of a cat, cow, rooster, horse, sheep or frog. Once you complete the sound circuit, you can press the paper switch to hear the sound and guess what you heard.
- 4x Printed Circuit Template Card (in assorted colours)
- 5x Red/Blue LED - 5mm
- 1x Fast Flashing RGB LED - 5mm
- 1 x Edufun Sound Card
- 1 x Speaker
- 1x Small Cardboard
- 2x CR2032 Coil Cell battery
- Copper Tape With Conductive Adhesive - 2.8 meters
- Conductive double-sided tape
- Printed Instruction Guide