If you are a beginner looking to learn programming and electronics, look no further than this SGBotic Micro:bit Starter Kit. This kit is designed to introduce programming and basic electronic interfacing to an user with absolutely no experience in these areas. It contains everything you need to complete 12 projects involving LEDs, motors, sensors, etc.
The projects are designed around BBC Micro:bit version 2 with programming using Micro:bit MakeCode Editor. To create a program, you simply drag and snap different function blocks together. It is that simple! A full-color guide book is provided to guide you step-by-step on the circuit connection and program construction in the projects. Electronic components for the circuits are in module form to minimise the required wiring, so it will be mainly 'plug and play' for you.
No soldering is required for all components in this kit.
- All electronic parts are in module form to minimise wiring
- No soldering is required
- Full-color guide book contains detailed instructions for 12 projects
- Kit includes a BBC micro:bit v2 and a Breakout Board for BBC Micro:bit
- 1 x Guide Book
- 1 x BBC Micro:bit v2
- 1 x Micro-B USB Cable
- 1 x AAA Battery Holder
- 2 x AAA Battery
- 1 x Breakout Board for BBC Micro:bit
- 1 x Traffic Light module
- 1 x LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) module
- 1 x 3-Buttons Membrane Keypad
- 1 x DC Motor Driver Board
- 1 x DC Toy Motor
- 1 x RGB LED module
- 1 x 9G Servo Motor
- 1 x Rotary Potentiometer Breakout - 10k Ohm
- 1 x HC-SR04 v2 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1 x DHT11 Sensor Breakout
- 20 x 200mm Rainbow Wire (F/F)