This breakout board is based on ADS1115 analog to digital converter from Texas Instrument, ADS1115 is a high-precision, low-power, 16-bit ADC chip. It supports 4 single ended inputs or 2 differential inputs. What's more, it has a programmable data rate range from 8 SPS to 860 SPS with an internal programmable gain (up to x16) for small signals.
- Wide supply range: 2.0V ~ 5.5V, support 3.3 or 5V system
- 16-bit high resolution ADC
- Programmable Data Rate: 8 SPS to 860 SPS
- Internal Programmable Gain: x16 with Internal low-drift voltage reference and oscillator
- The built-in PGA is gain-adjustable and can be controlled by software
- 4 Single-Ended Inputs or 2 Differential Inputs