This is the SE100 GPS Module designed for the pixhawk 2.4. It is built around the M8N GNSS module from ublox. The M8N modules utilize concurrent reception of up to three GNSS systems (GPS/Galileo together with BeiDou or GLONASS), recognize multiple constellations simultaneously and provide outstanding positioning accuracy in scenarios where urban canyon or weak signals are involved. The power usage of M8N is incredibly low, only 21mA in continuous mode.
The SE100 GPS Module is integrated with HMC5983 compass.
- ceramic antenna
- BGA715L7 low noise GPS amplifier from Infineon
- HMC5983 compass from Honeywell
- M8N GPS module
- Positional Accuracy: 1m precision when working with concurrent GNSS, 2.5m precision when working with single GNSS
- Velocity precision: 0.1m/s
- Max height: 50000m
- Max speed: 515m/s
- Max acceleration: 4G
- Max update rate: up to 18Hz
- Sensitivity Tracking & Nav.: -167dBm; Reacquisition:-163dBm; Cold start:-151dBm; Hot start:-159dBm
- Time to first fix: Cold start: 26s, Hot start: 1sConnect ports