RoboteQ's RoboPads charging contact system offers a precision, high current charging solution for mobile robots and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV). It is composed of a charge contacts base that is typically affixed on the floor, and a collector unit with extendable contacts, mounted on the robot.
Unlike conventional spring-loaded contact products commercially available, RoboPad utilizes high energy magnets to control the connection and disconnection action automatically, while using no additional power from the mobile systems batteries.
The base's ultra-low profile, and the collector's extension range, allows for far more compact charging configurations over any other charge system, in permanent factory and business environments.
- Operating Voltage: 1V to 200V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85oC
- Dimensions Base: 140mm x 90mm x 10mm
- Dimensions Collector Extended: 90mm x 56mm x 42mm
- Dimensions Collector Retracted: 90mm x 56mm x 32mm
- Extension range: 10mm
- Max Current: 100A
- Continuous Current: 75A
- Contact Pressure: 1.5kg
- Alignment tolerance: +/-5mm
- Hall sensor voltage: 4.5 to 24V
- Dimensions: 140mm x 90mm x 10mm
- Weight: 100g