ESP32-CAM is a low-cost ESP32-based development board with onboard camera, It is an ideal solution for IoT application, prototypes constructions and DIY projects.
The board integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth and low power BLE , with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs. It adopts 7-stage pipeline architecture, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor and so on, and its main frequency adjustment ranges from 80MHz to 240MHz.
Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices
NOTE: The ESP32-CAM doesn't come with a USB connector so you need a FTDI USB to TTL Serial Converter (or equivalent board) to connect it to your PC. When using WiFi the ESP32 can use more current than is supplied via USB through these converter resulting in the module crashing and rebooting.
- Onboard ESP32-S module, supports WiFi + Bluetooth
- OV2640 camera with flash
- Onboard TF card slot, supports up to 4G TF card for data storage
- Supports WiFi video monitoring and WiFi image upload
- Supports multi sleep modes, deep sleep current as low as 6mA
- Control interface is accessible via pinheader, easy to be integrated and embedded into user products
- Using ESP32-CAM with Arduino Tutorial
- PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture (saves to microSD card)
- Take Photo and Save to MicroSD Card
- Troubleshooting Guide
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming Web Server (Home Assistant, Node-RED, etc.)
- 40mm x 27mm