The OV7670 Camera Module is a small image sensor, low operating voltage, providing all functions of a single chip of VGA camera and image processor. Through Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB), the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma .
The camera module is powered from a single +3.3V power supply, and external clock source for camera module XCLK pin.
- Photosensitive array: 640X480
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
- Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleep: <20μA
- Temperature Operating: -30 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Stable: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
- Output Formats (8): YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
- Optical size: 1/6 "
- FOV: 25 °
- Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- View Mode: Progressive
- Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ℃
- 35mm x 35mm x 27mm