STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill Development Board is an updated version of the popular STM32 Blue Pill. This newer version features a more powerful Core-M4 based ARM CPU running at 100 MHz. It has numerous enhanced features including a 512KB flash, 128KB SRAM memory, a Floating Point Unit, and more peripherals and communication ports. It comes with a ROM based bootloader which allows downloading of Arduino sketch via USB port.
You can also add an additional flash by soldering an SPI Flash to the board. The board can be programmed using either the onboard Type-C USB connector, the STLink USB dongle, or an external USB to 3.3V TTL adapter.
The STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill is pre-flashed with microPython firmware. You can also program it with Arduino IDE, however doing so will erase the microPython firmware. Check out the tutorial below for detailed instructions on how to program the STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill with Arduino IDE:
- Program STM32 Blue Pill (STM32F103C8T6) with Arduino IDE (if you are programming using ST-Link compatible dongle or USB to TTL adapter)
- Program STM32F4x1 Black Pill with Arduino IDE (if you are programming using ROM based bootloader)
A set of 2.5mm pitch male headers is included (soldering is required).
Note: All I/O pins (except pin 10 and 41) are 5V tolerant. Check the pinout diagram for details.
- STM32F411CEU6, 100 MHz ARM Cortex-M4
- 512K Flash, 128K SRAM.
- 32.768KHz crystal for RTC
- 3 buttons: user, boot and reset
- USB Type-C connector
- 25 PWM Outputs
- 32 digital I/O Pins
- 10 Analog Inputs
- 3 UART Ports
- 3 I2C Ports
- 5 SPI Ports
Dimensions: 53mmx 20.8mm