The MPU-9250 + BMP280 IMU Breakout features the latest 9-axis MEMS sensor and barometric pressure and altitude sensor in one module. The MPU-9250 has a System in Package (SiP) that combines two chips: the MPU-6500, which contains a 3-axis gyroscope as well as a 3-axis accelerometer, and the AK8963, which features a 3-axis magnetometer.
The BMP280 from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuraccy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1 meter accuracy. It has low altitude noise of 0.25m and fast conversion time.
- VDD supply voltage range of 3.3V
- Digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-axis angular rate sensors (gyroscopes) with a user-programmable full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1,000 and ±2,000°/sec and integrated 16-bit ADCs
- Digital-output triple-axis accelerometer with a programmable full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g and integrated 16-bit ADCs
- 3-axis silicon monolithic Hall-effect magnetic sensor with magnetic concentrator
- Digitally programmable low-pass Gyroscope filter
- Gyroscope operating current: 3.2mA
- Accelerometer normal operating current: 450µA
- Magnetometer normal operating current: 280µA at 8Hz repetition rate
- Operating temperature: -40 - 85 ℃
- Effective pressure measurement range: 300 - 1100 hPa (1 hPa= one hundred Pa) with ±1.0 hPa accuracy
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Measurement modes: Piezo & Temperature, forced or periodic
- Sampling rate: 182 Hz (typical)