he Mini MP3 Module is a small, low-cost mp3 module with a simplified audio output that can be connected directly to a speaker or an earphone jack. The module can be used as a stand-alone module with attached battery, speaker, and push buttons or used in combination with a microcontroller or development board like the Arduino. The full-duplex RX/TX (Serial) communication provides full navigation control and triggering such as playing music and perform other functions like playing the next and previous song, shuffle, pause the song currently being played etc. In addition, the module has a built-in 3 watts amplifier that can directly drive a 3W speaker. The module comes with an SDcard slot and supports both FAT16, FAT32 file system.
This Mini MP3 Module can be used as a stand alone audio module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino or any other microcontroller with RX/TX capabilities.
- Input Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Support of sampling rate of 8KHz, 11.025KHz, 12KHz, 16KHz, 22.05KHz, up to 48KHz
- File system: FAT16 and FAT32
- Supports MP3 and WMV decoding
- 24-bit DAC output
- Supports AD key control mode and serial control mode
- Maximum 32GB micro SD card
- Maximum 99 folders, each folder can stores 255 audio files.
- 30 levels of volume adjustable, 6 levels EQ adjustable.
- Built-in 2.5 watts amplifier
- Arduino library (Github)
- Arduino example (inc. MP3 sample files)
- Wiring diagram
- Pinout diagram
Dimensions: 20.5 x 20.5mm