This 7" high resolution LCD display is designed to provide a quick and easy interface to Raspberry Pi and other mini PC such as BeagleBone Black, Jetson Nano Development Kit and PC running on Windows 7/8/10. It features a fully assembled 7" 1024x600 IPS high resolution LCD screen with capacitive touchscreen, built-in stereo speaker, HDMI adapter and USB port, engineered specifically to let you quickly attach the display module to the mini PC without any wiring hassles.
The Touch's microB USB port on the display supports the capacitive touchscreen interface. You can power the display over this USB cable as long as your board can supply 500mA on the USB port. Because of the high power required by the LCD display, a 5V 2A power adapter is recommended to power both the board and display. Use separate power supply to power the LCD if you use the internal stereo speaker. Flaky behaviour and crashes may result if the current is insufficient to power the LCD.
The LCD comes with a micro HDMI to standard HDMI adapter, and a pre-configured 16GB microSD card for Raspberry Pi 4. So, you can start using the display right out of the box. The CDROM contains user guide and pre-configured image files for BeagleBone Black and Banana Pi.
The LCD supports HID protocol. The capacitive touch input will be recognised by the OS as standard HID device, therefore no installation of driver is required. Supported system: Raspberry Pi (Raspbian, Ubuntu), Windows 7/8/10, Windows10 IoT and OSX, Jetson Nano Development Kit, etc.
- Pi 4 not included.
- The micro HDMI to HDMI adapter provides a quick and convenience way to connect the Pi 4 to this 7" LCD. However you may experience colour distortion or blink screen if the adapter does not align properly. This is due to contact issue. A quick adjustment to the adapter will solve the problem.
- 7" 1024x600 high resolution IPS LCD display with Capacitive Touchscreen
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x Micro HDMI to standard HDMI adapter
- 2x microB USB cable
- 1x LCD support stick
- 1x 16GB microSD card with pre-configured Raspbian OS for Pi 4
- 1024x600 high resolution IPS panel
- Support HID protocol
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Built-in OSD menu (brightness, backlight, contrast, colour temperature, volume, H/V position, etc)
Dimensions: 180 (L) x 125 (W) x 23(H)mm