Let your robotic dreams come true with this Robotbit expansion board from KittenBot. This micro:bit add-on is perfect for any motion project as it can drive up to 4 DC or 2 Stepper motors, and eight servos with full PWM control. It uses a fully-dedicated PWM driver chip onboard to handles all the motor direction and speed controls over I2C interface. Only two pins (SDA & SCL) are required to drive the multiple motors and servos, and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices to the same pins.
The Robotbit expansion board also has built-in buzzer and four NeoPixel RGB LEDs. The non-multiplexed IO pins on the micro:bit are brought out to color coded 0.1" headers. The board comes with a 18650 battery holder and charger allowing you to run your project without external power source. The small form factor and four LEGO-compatible pin holes make it easy to fit into your robotic project.
NOTE: micro:bit is not included
- 1x Robotbit
- 1x Base
- 1x 16850 Lithium Polymer battery
- On board power source
- Power management, charging and boosting circuit
- Power and battery indicator
- Support eight servos, four DC motors or two stepper motors
- Onboard Buzzer
- 4x NeoPixel RGB LED (Pin 16)
- 4x LEGO-compatible pin holes for easy assembly and integration.
- Support microPython, makecode and KittenBlock
- 78(L) x 57(W) x 23(H)mm (Board)
- 87.8 (L) x 63.7(W) x 33.5(H)mm (with Base)