This KittenBot's IO:bit is a feature packed expansion board for the micro:bit. It breaks out all the IO pins (inputs, outputs) and adds extra hardware to make your next micro:bit project shine. The small form factor and two LEGO-compatible pin holes make it easy to fit into the project you might be considering for your micro:bit.
NOTE: micro:bit is not included
- All pins are brought out to 0.1" headers that are color coded black for ground, red for power, and yellow for signal.
- On-board buzzer allows you to play music using the music module in MakeCode. If you want to use headphones, a 3.5mm audio connector on the board is available as well.
- Two LEGO-compatible pin holes for easy assembly and integration.
- 5 x alligator clip gold pads, the same as the ones on the micro:bit
- USB connector with on/off push button switch so you can turn projects on and off . This USB connector cannot be used for programming.
- Includes 1A self-recovery fuse to help keep your projects protected
Dimensions: 57.5(L) x 44.0(W) x 12.7(H)mm