M5Stack is a robust, Arduino compatible, open source development kit with stackable modules, enabling rapid and high-quality IoT prototyping.
This M5Stack RFID Module is built around the MFRC522. The MFRC522 operates in the 13.56MHz frequency band and uses the modulation and demodulation principle to interact with the proximity RF card. This module can realize the function of the card reading and writing device, to identify and record multiple card information, to encode and authority a RF card.
The module uses I2C interface.
- Heart Rate module
- GROVE Cable
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- I2C data rate: Fast mode: up to 400 Kbit/s; High-speed mode: up to 3400 Kbit/s
- RC522 Transceiver Buffer: 64 bytes
- Supported protocol: ISO14443A, MIFARE and NTAG
- Operate temperature: -20℃-85℃
- Reading and writing distance: < 8 cm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego installation holes
- GROVE interface
Dimensions: 48.2mm x 24.2mm x 8.3mm