M5Stack is a robust, Arduino compatible, open source development kit with stackable modules, enabling rapid and high-quality IoT prototyping.
This M5Stack Heart Rate Module is built around the MAX30100. MAX30100 is a complete pulse oximetry and heartrate sensor system solution designed for wearable device. It is equipped with a red and IR LEDs as well as a very sensitive photon detector. The idea is to pulse the different LEDs, then detect what shines back. Based on the reflected signature it's possible to measure SpO2 and heart rate.
The module uses I2C interface.
- Heart Rate module
- GROVE Cable
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, typ)
- Advanced Functionality Improves Measurement Performance
- High Sample Rate Capability
- Fast Data Output Capability
- GROVE interface
- Two Lego-compatible holes
Dimensions: 32.2mm x 24.2mm x 8.2mm