SPK HAT is a M5StackC compatible speaker. This HAT module features a PAM8303 mono audio amplifier. PAM8303 is a class D amplifier, able to deliver up to 3 Watts into 4 ohm impedance speakers. Since the amp is a class D, its very efficient (over 90% efficient when driving an 8Ω speaker at over half a Watt) - making it perfect for portable and battery-powered projects. It has built in thermal and over-current protection but we could barely tell it got hot.
- Ultra-low EMI interference, 20dB better than FCC class B standard at 300MHz
- Voltage 5 v power supply, with 4 Ω load power output 3 w, 10% of the total harmonic distortion.
- Ultra-low noise without input
- Power range: 2.8V～5.5V
- Short circuit protection.
- Program platform: Arduino, Mrcropython, UIFlow(Blockly)