M5Stack is a robust, Arduino compatible, open source development kit with stackable modules, enabling rapid and high-quality IoT prototyping.
This LoRa module is based on the Ra-02 LoRa®-enabled radio module from Ai-Thinker. The module permit long range connectivity for IoT devices with relative low power consumption. The module comes with a wire antenna and RF connector for external antenna.
- Lora Module: Ra-02
- Series Communication Protocol: SPI
- Working Frequency: 433 MHz
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and OOK modulation modes
- Receive sensitivity: -141 dBm
- Programmable bit rate up to 300Kbps
- Wire Antenna
- MCX RF connector for external antenna
- Program platform: Arduino, Mrcropython, UIFlow(Blockly)