M5Stack is a robust, Arduino compatible, open source development kit with stackable modules, enabling rapid and high-quality IoT prototyping.
This M5Stack Gray Development Kit is a ESP32-based WiFi microcontroller that's compatible MicroPython, Arduino, esp-idf and UIFlow graphic programming. It comes jam-packed with Wi-Fi / Bluetooth capability, running at 240 MHz with the dual-core processor and 4MB of SPI Flash.
Perfect for people who want to make advanced ESP32 projects with a display, user interface, speaker, and a couple buttons. It's super easy to snap in other M5 blocks to add sensors, interfaces or cameras, no soldering required. Upload your code with the built in USB C port, there's example code available on the M5Stack website.
- Gray M5 Core
- Bottom panel
- Female/Male Jumper wires
- USB Type C Cable
- ESP32 module, with WiFi / Bluetooth capability
- 4MB of FLASH
- Micro-SD Card slot
- USB to Serial converter built in
- 320x240 2.0" TFT display
- 3 User Buttons + 1 Reset Button
- Small 1W speaker
- 150mAh LiPo battery
- Grove/I2C connector
- M5 stacking GPIO connector
- MPU9250 9-DoF Motion Sensor
- 54mm x 54mm x 17mm with the bottom
- 54mm x 54mm x 13mm core-only
- Weight: 120g with the bottom, 100 g only core