This micro metal gearmotor has a long (0.365" or 9.27 mm), D-shaped metal output shaft that matches the Wheel 42x19mm and Wheel 32x7mm. The brass faceplate has two mounting holes threaded for M1.6 screws (1.6 mm diameter, 0.35 mm thread pitch), or you can use the mounting bracket or extended mounting bracket, which are specifically designed to securely mount the gearmotor while enclosing the exposed gears. We recommend the extended mounting bracket for wheels with recessed hubs, such as the Wheel 42×19 mm.
- Gear ratio: 100.37:1
- No-load speed at 6V: 130rpm
- No-load current at 6V: 20mA
- Stall current at 6V: 360mA
- Stall torque at 6V: 0.74kg.cm
- Max. output power at 6V: 0.25W