The J-Link line of JTAG programmers from Segger is well known for their top of the line debuggers. The J-Link EDU Mini is a great option for those getting started with JTAG/SWD programming and debugging. Each J-Link EDU Mini is a version of the J-Link EDU Base in a reduced form factor with identical functionality for Cortex-M based targets. It has been designed to allow students and educational facilities as well as hobbyists access to top of the line debug probe technology.
With a microB USB port on one end, and a 2x5 SWD connector on the other end, just plug in the included cable and connect to your favourite ARM board to get started.
We carry interface board that convert 0.05" pin header to 0.1" (2.54mm) pin header
- We now carry interface board that convert 0.05" (1.27mm) pin header to commonly used 0.1" (2.54mm) pin header.
- J-Link EDU Mini
- 0.05" 20-pin ribbon cable
- 0.05" 10-pin ribbon cable
- MicroB USB cable
- Unlimited Breakpoints
- Free Software updates
- Supports concurrent access to CPI by multiple applications
- Crossplatform support (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Linux and Mac versions are limited to J-Link Commander, command line GDBServer, shared library (DLL equivalent)
- Size: 35mm x 17mm x 8mm
- Weight: 5g
- Target interface voltage (3.3V)
- JTAG speed: Max 4MHz
- SWO sampling frequency: Max 4MHz
- Data input rise time and fall time: <=20ns
- Data output rise time and fall time: <=10ns
- Clock rise time and fall time: <=10ns