This nRF2401A module has the same minimum interface of 7 pins (all in a .1" spaced connector) as the original nRF2401A module, but the size is reduce by over 60%!
These are the nRF2401A 2.4GHz transceiver modules with built in chip antenna designed around the Nordic Semiconductor nRF2401A with high sensitivity and range. Units come with an empty 0.1" spaced footprint ready for a straight header, right angle header (recommended), or your own wires/umbilical cable.
The following pins are broken out:
- 3.3V VCC / GND
- CE : Chip Enable
- CS : Chip Select
- Channel 1 Interface (Data, CLK1, DR1)
NEW! Check out the comparative range test!
- Frequency: 2.4~2.524 GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Operating Voltage: 3V
- Output Power: +0dBm
- Data Rate: 1Mbps and 250Kbps
- Miniscule footprint size: 0.5x0.675" (13x17mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85 C
- Long range: 50ft. indoors / 125ft. line of sight
- Built-in 2.45GHz ceramic antenna
- Very low cost
Software: Example PIC Code for 4-byte payload and 29-byte payload
Check out these handy calculators that help with antenna design.
Sold by single units. We recommend ordering two for a complete link.