This D24V10F3 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 3.3V while allowing for a maximum output current of 1 A. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 80% and 90% and has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages as low as a few hundred millivolts above 3.3V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Minimum operating voltage: 3.4V
- Maximum operating voltage: 36V
- Maximum output current: 1A
- Output voltage: 3.3V
- Reverse voltage protection: No
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.2 mA
Dimensions: 18(L) x 13(W) x 3.5(H)mm