This easy to use MH-Z19 Infra-Red Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor uses non-dispersive infrared ( NDIR) principle to detect the existence of CO2 in the air. It can detect CO2 concentrations anywhere from 0 to 5000ppm. The sensor is highly sensitive and has fast response time. It supports analog output, PWM output and Serial interface.
The sensor will work with supply voltage of 4.5V to 5.5VDC. The logic level of data pin is 3.3V and is 5V tolerant, hence no Logic Level Converter is required if connect it to a 5V device (e.g Arduino Uno and Mega).
- Good sensitivity.
- Built-in temperature compensation.
- Support analog, PWM and serial output
- Measurement range: 0-5000 parts per million (PPM)
- Accuracy: ± (50 ppm+5% reading value)
- Preheat time: 3 minutes
- Response Time <90s
- Operating Voltage 4.5V to 5.5VDC
- 39.2(L) x 19.5(W) x 8(H)mm