This MP3 Module is built to make audio sound integration easier than ever. The module supports 8kHz to 48kHz sampling frequency MP3 audio format. It features a 3.5mm audio socket and supports Tx/Rx interface. MP3 and WAV files are stored on FAT16 or FAT 32 formatted, up to 32GB micro-SD memory cards.
NOTE: The module includes a formatted 256MB microSD card with sample sound tracks and folders. Avoid formatting the microSD card or removing the folders, just copy/replace the MP3 tracks.
- Input Voltage Range: 3.3V to 5V
- Current Consumption: < 10mA (without microSD card)
- File system: FAT32 and FAT16
- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding
- 24-bit DAC output
- Maximum 32GB micro SD card
- Maximum 99 folders, each folder can stores 255 audio files.
- Supports random playback
- Built-in 3.5mm audio socket
Dimensions: 45.4 x 24mm