This is the Here+ RTK centimeter level GNSS position system designed for the pixhawk 2. Using integrated real time kinematics (RTK) give you centimeter accurate positioning through concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS at the same time (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou). Based on the Ublox M8P GPS module, this Here+ is one of the smallest, lightest and most power efficient RTK module available on the market. In addition to the size and cost advantage, this module has an industry leading navigation sensitivity of -167dBm.
Note: if you are looking to purchase a singular Here+ Rover M8P module, check out our separate listing.
- Here+ GNSS Rover module
- Here+ GNSS Base/Ground-station module with USB connector
- GPS1 port connector for connecting Here+ Rover to PixHawk2
- Centimeter‑level GNSS positioning for the mass market
- Integrated Real Time Kinematics (RTK) for fast time‑to‑market
- Smallest, lightest, and energy‑efficient RTK module
- Complete and versatile solution due to base and rover variants
- Breakaway mount
- 4 compass options (Alpha testers only)
- MPU9250 IMU (for future Breakaway detection and compensation)
- MS5611 Barometer
- 6CM Ground plane