These LEDs emit UV 'blacklight' in the UV spectrum so they are great for projects with fluorescent materials referred to as UV/blacklight-reactive or 'glow-in-the dark'. They are bright (350mcd) and have about a 20-degree LED beam. They go easily into a breadboard and come in a pack of ten so you can easily add that extra UV zing to your project.
- Forward Voltage: 3.4V typical @ 20mA
- Maximum Forward Current: 25mA (20mA recommended)
- Maximum Reverse Voltage: 5V
- Maximum Reverse Current: 10uA
- Brightness: 350mcd typical
- Wavelength: 400nm