This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. It's made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing so you can attach it to nearly anything. The keys are connected into a matrix, so you only need 8 microcontroller pins (4-columns and 4-rows) to scan through the pad. Check the tutorials tab for links to an Arduino library and example code.
We include an 8-pin extra-long header strip so you can plug this into a breadboard with ease.
- Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- Maximum Rating: 24 VDC, 30 mA
- Interface: 8-pin access to 4x4 matrix
- Keypad dimensions: 70mm x 77mm x 1mm
- Length of cable + connector: 85mm
- Weight: 7.5 grams