SALES!!! This TurtleBot2 Base Kit is brand new except two screws are broken and stuck to the base (see picture below). Buyer will get an additional 4400mAh Li-ion battery (total: two 4400mAh and one 2200mAh batteries).
Note: Netbook and 3D camera are NOT included.
TurtleBot is a low-cost, personal robot kit with open-source software. With TurtleBot, you'll be able to build a robot that can drive around your house, see in 3D, and have enough horsepower to create exciting applications.
TurtleBot lets you tap into the creativity and support of the thriving ROS community. Thanks to this community, there are thousands of advanced software packages for robotics you can use with ROS. You can tap into powerful computer vision libraries like OpenCV, find drivers for a wide range of hardware addon, and test advanced research algorithms.
This TurtleBot2 is the next generation TurtleBot Open-source robot development kit designed from the wheels up as a platform to build your next robotics project. This kit includes everything you need to get started building apps on wheels.
- Kobuki Mobile Platform with
- 2200mAh Li-ion battery
- 19V adapter / charger
- USB Cable
- Power cable
- Mechanical parts (assembled)
- MDF Mounting plates
- Stainless steel M4 fasterners
- Base standoff set
- Additional 4400mAh Li-ion battery
- Docking/re-charging station.
- Mounting kit for Orbbec Astra 3D camera
- Maximum translational velocity: 70 cm/s
- Maximum rotational velocity: 180 deg/s (Gyro performance will degrade if >110 deg/s )
- Payload: 5 kg (hard floor), 4 kg (carpet)
- Cliff: will not drive off a cliff with a depth greater than 5cm
- Threshold Climbing: climbs thresholds of 12 mm or lower
- Rug Climbing: climbs rugs of 12 mm or lower
- Expected Operating Time: 3 (small battery) / 7 hours (large battery)
- Expected Charging Time: 1.5 (small battery) / 2.6 hours (large battery)
- Docking: within a 2m x 5m area in front of the docking station
- PC Connection: USB or via RX/TX pins on the parallel port
- Motor Overload Detection: disables power on detecting high current (>3A)
- Odometry: 52 ticks/enc rev, 2578.33 ticks/wheel rev, 11.7 ticks/mm
- Gyro: factory calibrated, 1 axis (110 deg/s) Bumpers: left, center, right
- Cliff sensors: left, center, right
- Wheel drop sensor: left, right
- Power connectors: 5V/1A, 12V/1.5A, 12V/5A
- Expansion pins: 3.3V/1A, 5V/1A, 4x analog in, 4x digital in, 4x digital out
- Audio : several programmable beep sequences
- Programmable LED: 2x two-coloured LED
- State LED: 1x two coloured LED [Green - high, Orange - low, Green & Blinking - charging]
- Buttons: 3x touch buttons
- Battery: Lithium-Ion, 14.8V, 2200 mAh (4S1P - small), 4400 mAh (4S2P - large)
- Firmware upgradeable via USB
- Sensor Data Rate: 50Hz
- Recharging Adapter: Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A max; Output: 19V DC, 3.16A
- Netbook recharging connector (only enabled when robot is recharging): 19V/2.1A DC
- Docking IR Receiver: left, centre, right