The DFRobot CurieNano is a small development board based on the Intel® Curie™ module. It is easy to use and perfectly compatible with the Arduino 101. The small size will fit your project's development and creation that size matters and makes it ideal for wearable tech and small prototypes.
This CurieNano is perfect for gesture control, other than curie's build-in 6 axis sensors, the DFRobot CurieNano has added a 3 axis Compass module which make the total sensors up to 9 axis. Together with Curie's neuron SDK, you can easily let CurieNano to learn gesture by deep learning neurons. It is the most powerful board to develop wearable applications.
The Intel Curie module contains a x86 quark core and a 32bit ARC architecture core (Zephyr), integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and 6 axis attitude sensor. The module's clock frequency is0 32MHZ and the cross tool chain of Intel can support the development of two cores. The Intel Curie includes dual core storage and users are able to use 196Kb Flash (total 384Kb) and 24Kb SRAM (total 80Kb). It is more than sufficient for most development scenarios with the added bonus of Intel's strong support network to aid your development.
- Intel Curie controller
- BAT Port Power Supply Voltage: 3.5V-6.5V
- 5V Port Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- 3V3 Port Voltage: 2.97V-3.63V
- Digital IO Ports: 15 (including 4 PWM pins D3, D5, D6, D9,)
- Analog IO Input: 6
- IO Port DC Drive Current: 20mA
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated 6 axis accelerometer and 3 axis electronic compass on board, full inertial navigation
- Onboard boost circuit can provide 1.5A@5v sensor power supply when using lithium battery supply
- Clock speed: 32Mhz
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or above
Dimensions: 44 x 24mm