This 10A Relay Module is a little different to the other relays in our store - not only is it compatible with 5V Arduino boards, but also with Raspberry Pi, BBB (BeagleBoard Black), mbed, Intel Joule, Arduino 101 and other 3.3V devices.
It is specially designed for low-voltage devices and works well under 3.3V power supplies. In addition, the module has a wide range of power inputs - from 2.8V to 5.5V.
The relay module is able to handle up to 10A current and mechanical parts are guaranteed up to 100 million uses. An on-board indicator LED demonstrates the relay's state. Terminals include normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC). The module uses a Gravity-3 pin interface, which requires no soldering for convenient plug and play usage
- Supports Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Operating Voltage: 2.8V ~ 5.5V
- Max Switching Current: 10A
- Max Switching Voltage: 35VAC; 30VDC
- Rating Load: 10A@35VAC; 10A@28VDC
- Operate Time: ≤10ms
- Release Time: ≤5ms
- The underside of board is isolated using an acrylic plate for safety
- LED Indicator
- Uses a gravity-3 Pin interface for easy, plug and play usage
Dimensions: 38(L) x 33(W) x 20(H)mm