Add a miniature wireless controller to your computer project with this combination keyboard and touchpad. It's small but usable to make a great accompaniment to a computer such as the Windows 10, Beagle Bone or Raspberry Pi. The keyboard is automatically recognized by these OS and no drivers or settings are required. It feature an auto sleep and wake up function. The keyboard will automatically go into a sleep mode if there is a long period of inactivity and wake up by pressing any key.
The keyboard uses a small 2.4GHz USB receiver (not bluetooth) and contains a rechargeable battery pack & USB charging cable.
The keyboard can only be used with a USB-host such as a computer. Its not intended to be used with an Arduino or Basic Stamp, etc. We tested it with the Raspberry Pi and it works great: uses only one USB port for both mouse and keyboard.
NOTE: For safety reason, we have disabled the laser pointer in this keyboard.
- Miniature Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- USB charging cable
- USB adapter, wireless 2.4GHz (not bluetooth)
- 2.4GHz USB Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
- Mini QWERTY keyboard with backlight
- Built in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery - recharge via supplied USB cable
- Auto sleep and wake feature
- Operating range: Up to 10 meters
Dimensions: 152(L) x 59(W) x 13(H)mm