Add a miniature wireless controller to your computer project with this combination keyboard and touchpad. It's small but usable to make a great accompaniment to a computer such as the Windows 10, Beagle Bone or Raspberry Pi. The keyboard is automatically recognized by these OS and no drivers or settings are required. It has media controls built in at the top, as well as a full qwerty keyboard and a touchpad. It also feature an auto sleep and wake up function. The keyboard will automatically go into a sleep mode if there is a long period of inactivity and wake up by pressing any key.
The keyboard uses a small 2.4GHz USB receiver (not bluetooth) and contains a rechargeable battery pack & charging cable.
NOTE: You need to edit "~/.config/openbox/lxde-pi-rc.xml" for media keys to work on Raspbian. The keypad supports three colors backlight - use Fn+F2 to switch color (blue / green / red).
- Mini Keyboard with Touchpad
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- USB cable
- USB receiver
- 2.4GHz USB Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
- Three colors LED backlight
- Mini QWERTY keyboard with multimedia control keys
- Built in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery - recharge via supplied USB cable
- Auto sleep and wake feature
- Operating range: Up to 10 meters
Dimensions: 146.8(L) x 97.5(W) x 17.5(H)mm