The cellular module connects your Arduino or Raspberry Pi to the internet using the 3G mobile network. Just connect this CEL02 3G Cellular Module to your controller, insert a SIM card from an operator offering 3G coverage and start controlling your world through the internet. The module uses a radio modem SIM5320 by SIMCom. SIM5320 is a HSDPA/WCDMA and Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE modem that supports HSDPA up to 3.6Mbps for downlink data transfer. It also supports FTP, HTTP and other protocols.
The module comes with onboard logic level shifting circuitry that allows the module to work with 3.3V or 5V logic. On its own, this module can't do anything. It requires a microcontroller to drive it! Any 3-5V microcontroller with a UART should work with this module.
There are small differences between SIM5320 and SIM800 in data functionality. The Arduino library written for SIM800 may not fully compatible with this module
NOTE: SGBotic holds a valid license to sell this CEL02 3G Cellular Module. This module supplied by us has been approved for use in Singapore 3G network.
- SIM5320 cellular module
- Cellular Antenna
- GPS Antenna
- U.FL to RP-SMA adapter cable for GPS antenna
- Quad-band 850MHz GSM, 900MHz EGSM, 1800MHz DCS, 1900MHz PCs - connect onto any global GSM network with any 3G SIM.
- HSDPA/WCDMA and Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Fully-integrated GPS (Qualcomm PM8015 GPS) that can be controlled and query over the same serial port
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- AT command interface can be used with 300, 600, 1200, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230K, 461K, 961K, 3.2M, 3.7M and 4.0Mbps
- Native USB support - plug it into a computer and you'll get serial ports for GPS and cellular data (The USB port only provides data link, require external 5V supply)
- GPS specifications:
- 16 acquisition channels
- GPS L1 C/A code
- Sensitivity: Tracking: -157 dBm, Cold starts : -144 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix: Cold starts: 100s (typ.), Hot starts: 1s (typ.)
- Accuracy: approx 2.5 meters
- uFL connections for external GPS and cellular antenna
- Indicator LEDs for power and network connectivity
- Level shifting circuitry so you can run it with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Default baudrate: 115200
- SIM5320 AT Command set manual
- SIM5320 Hardware Design
- SIM5320 Specification
- GPRS / TCP/IP App note
- SIM5320 USB drivers (include Windows 7/8 and Linux driver)
- Arduino Library (Github)
- TinyGSM (Github)
Dimensions: 42 x 51mm