This D24V50F5 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 38 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V. The board measures only 0.7″ × 0.8″ yet delivers a typical continuous output current of up to 5 A and features reverse voltage protection. Typical efficiencies of 85% to 95% make this regulator well suited for powering moderate loads like sensors or small motors. An optional shutdown pin enables a low-power state with a current draw of around 10 μA to 20 μA per volt on VIN.
The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Minimum operating voltage: 6V
- Maximum operating voltage: 38V
- Maximum output current: 5A
- Output voltage: 5V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.8mA
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 93%
- 0.7″ × 0.8″ × 0.35″