Duo is a thumb-size development board made to simplify the building process of Internet of Things (IoT) products. It is built with a powerful Cortext-M3 MCU, a wireless module which equips both Wi-Fi and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connectivity, as well as abundant of peripherals.
It enables you develop applications to communicate with other wireless accessories or your smart devices, e.g. mobile phone, tablet or computer, through BLE, Wi-Fi or both BLE and WiFi at the same time. If the Duo is connecting to a router which implemented internet capability, you can even communicate with the Duo through cloud. For example, you can just sit in your office and monitor the environment data sampled by the Duo at home.
- Both Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities
- Free Particle io Cloud Services
- Broadcom WICED SDK (Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Dual Mode)
- Free Android and iOS Apps
- Integration with RBLink and work with Grove system
- STMicroelectronics STM32F205 ARM Cortex-M3 @120MHz, 128 KB SRAM and 1MB Flash
- Broadcom BCM43438 Wi-Fi 802.11n (2.4GHz only) + Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual Mode) combo chip
- On-board 16 Mbit (2 MB) SPI Flash
- Integrated chip antenna with the option to connect external antenna
- 18 I/O pins
- RGB status LED
- Small single-sided PCB for easy mounting on other PCB boards
- Duo comes with headers soldered
Dimensions: 20.5mm x 39mm