Raspberry Pi3 B+ EduKit provides everything you need to start working with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. It comes with a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (1GB RAM), a non-slip casing, cable, power supply and a formatted 8 GB SD card preloaded with Raspbian and other accessories for you to build simple projects. Included in the kit is an instruction guide that sets out 6 projects for you to explore.
Simply insert the SD card and power up your Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, and you are ready to begin your journey to explore this wonderful little platform together with other components provided in the kit.
No soldering is required for this kit.
- Instruction Guide
- Raspberry Pi3 Model B+ (UK) - the latest Raspberry Pi Board. Model B+, 1GB RAM
- 1.5m USB A to microB cable - provides ample length for connecting Raspberry Pi to USB Port Power Supply
- Medium Breadboard 830 tie-in points - Excellent for making circuits and connections.
- Flexible stranded core wire with Male to Male pin - allows you to connect the female headers on the Raspberry Pi to the components and breadboard.
- 20x 200mm
- Photocell - A sensor to detect ambient light. Perfect for detecting when a drawer is opened or when night-time approaches.
- 10K Ohm Potentiometer for Breadboard
- 5x Diffused Green 5mm LED - Light emitting diodes make great general indicators.
- 5x Diffused Red 5mm LED
- 5x Diffused Blue 5mm LED
- Tri-Color (RGB) 5mm LED
- Assembled Pi T-Expansion Kit for Raspberry Pi
- 5V 2.5A USB port power supply - UK Plug - Supply up to 2,500mAh, enough to power Raspberry Pi and accessories.
- 2x Mini Push Button Switch
- 10x 330 Ohm Resistors - Current limiting resistors for LEDs, and strong pull-up resistors
- 10x 1K Ohm Resistors
- 10x 10k Ohm Resistors - These make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters.
- Non-Slip Clear Pi Enclosure
- 8GB microSD Card Preinstalled with Raspbian
- HC-SR04 v2 Ultrasonic Sensor - Excellent sensor for distance measurement.
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor - DHT11
- MCP3002 Analog to Digital Converter
- USB to TTL Serial Cable - Debug / Console Cable for Raspberry Pi - Use this cable to connect to your Raspberry Pi's serial console port.