The LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 from Maxbotix offers very short to long-range detection and ranging, in an incredibly small package with ultra low power consumption. The LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 detects objects from 0-inches to 254-inches (645 cm) and provides sonar range information from 6-inches(15.24cm) out to 254-inches with 1-inch(2.54cm) resolution. Objects between 0-inches and 6-inches range as 6-inches. The interface output formats included are pulse width output, analog voltage output, and asynchronous serial digital output.
This LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 has the most sensitivity of the MaxSonar product line, yielding a controlled wide beam with high sensitivity.
- Single 2.5V to 5V supply with 2mA typical current drawn
- Small size: 22.1 x 19.9 x 16.4mm height
- No central blind spot
- Can be triggered internally or externally
- 42KHz Ultrasonic Sensor
- RS232 serial output: 0-5V, 9600Baud
- Analog Output: (Vcc/512)/inch
- PWM Output: 147uS/inch
- Reading can occur up to every 50mS (20Hz rate)