Want the full MudWatt experience? Then this kit is for you. You'll be able to track the growth of your electric bacteria colony with the Blinker circuit and mobile App, AND you'll be able to power a clock and thermometer -- all using our sleek, graduated container. The Classic Kit comes with everything you need except the soil, so dig in and get dirty!
- 1 MudWatt™ ANODE
- 1 MudWatt™ CATHODE
- 1 MudWatt™ VESSEL
- 1 MudWatt™ HACKER PACK (Blinker and Clock Circuits)
- MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)
- 1 Educational/Instruction Booklet
- 1 Pair of Black Nitrile Gloves
The MudWatt is a fun and educational science kit that uses the natural micro-organisms found in soil to generate electricity.
Within a few days, the MudWatt's LED light will start to blink using the power generated by bacteria within your dirt. Within a week, you'll be able to power a digital clock and thermometer - no batteries needed!
- Experiment with different types of dirt (and things in your refrigerator) to see which are most powerful through open-ended scientific investigation.
- Track the growth of your MudWatt's power and bacteria population and unlock new chapters of a comic with the free MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)!
- Dig deep into the science with tons of lesson plans and other EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES available for classrooms and science fairs!
Enjoy discovery with one of the most creative, interdisciplinary STEM educational toys for the modern world: microbiology, chemistry, and electrical engineering all in one kit!