This easy to use infra-red CO2 Sensor can detect CO2 concentrations anywhere from 0 to 2000ppm. The sensor is highly sensitive and has fast response time. It supports analog output, PWM output and Serial interface (3.3V TTL). The operation of this sensor is very simple; all you need to do is power the sensor with 5V, wait for approximately 3 minitus for the internal heater coil to heat up, and connect the output to your host microcontroller.
The sensor will work with supply voltage of 4.5V to 5.5VDC, however, the logic level of data pin is 3.3V and is not 5V tolerant. A Logic Level Converter is recommended to protect the sensor if connect it to a 5V device (e.g Arduino Uno and Mega).
- Good sensitivity.
- Built-in temperature compensation.
- Supply voltage: 4.5V to 5.5VDC
- Support analog, PWM and serial output
- Measurement range: 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Resolution: 1 PPM 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Warm-up time: ~3 minutes
- Response Time <90s
- 97(L) x 20(W) x 17(H)mm