Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This Edu-Basekit includes the latest Arduino Uno R3 with a holder, breadboard, jumper wires and other components to get you started. Great for beginners and those who want to get their feet wet but with limited budget.
This kit has only the basics to get you started. That allows us to keep the price low while giving you the choice of what shields, sensors and accessories to add in.
Once you have the kit, check out Arduino website for tutorials and sample codes.
This kit does not require soldering.
- 1x Arduino Uno R3 with holder (Italy)
- 1x 1.5m USB A to B cable
- 1x Solderless breadboard
- 10x 100mm Rainbow wire with Male to Male pin
- 10x 200mm Rainbow wire with Male to Male pin
- 10x 200mm Rainbow wire with Female to Male pin
- 1x Force Sensitive Resistor 0.5" (FSR402) with Female Pin Header
- 2x Photocell
- 5x Diffused 5mm LED - Green
- 5x Diffused 5mm LED - Red
- 5x Diffused 5mm LED - Yellow
- 5x Diffused 5mm LED - Blue
- 1x Diffused 10mm LED - White
- 1x 10K Ohm Potentiometer for Breadboard
- 1x PCB Mount 12mm 2.048KHz Buzzer
- 4x 6mm Mini Push Button
- 10x 330 Ohm Resistors
- 10x 10k Ohm Resistors
- 10x 1k Ohm Resistors
- 1x Resistor Chart
- 5x 0.1uF Capacitor
- 5x 10uF Capacitor
- 5x 470uF Capacitor
- 2-layers clear plastic container with partitions