Bluno Nano family is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Nano, making it an ideal prototyping platform for developers to go wireless. You will be able to develope your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low- power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy.
Bluno Nano also integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino Nano development board. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, supports AT command to config the BLE, and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. Bluno is also compatible with all Arduino Uno pins which means any project made with Uno can directly go wireless! Whatsmore, we also developed the App for the Bluno (both Android and IOS), and they are completely opensource, so that you can modify and develope your own hardware-software platform.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply:USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 53x19x12mm
- Weight: 20g