Download the Arduino library here!
This Dongbu's HerkuleX DRS-0601 servo is state of the art modular smart servos that support multi-drop TTL Full Duplex UART serial communications protocol with a maxium speed of 1.0Mbps. A single command can set the speed, position, LED lighting and operational compliance of up to 254 servos simultaneously.
The incorporated control circuitry is capable of detecting and responding to internal changes in temperature and voltage supply and supports resolution of 2048 steps. It has the highest stall torque in its class in relation to size, weight, and power requirement. Recommended rotational range is within 320 degrees and continuous rotation can be implemented.
This servo are highly durable, impact resistant and designed to withstand high torque stress levels. It has self-diagnostics if there are temperature or torque overloads and issue errors that protect the servos from potential damage and prolong servo life.
By using the exact same shape and size for the DRS-0401, DRS-0402 and DRS-0602, Dongbu enabled robot builders to easily interchange servos with different specs (Torque and Speed) without afecting the mechanical structure and design of the robot.
Package includes horn, bolt and wire harness.
- Faulhaber premium Coreless Motor
- PID and Feedforward control
- 2048 steps resolution provides very accurate smooth control and minimal vibration
- Position Control Mode (with Position Feedback and Load Feedback)
- Continuous Rotation Mode (Wheel mode)
- Ladder type speed profile
- Speed Override
- Torque saturator and offset
- Overload protection and overheating protection
- 50 selectable parameters that you let specifically customize Servo behaviour when Moving and Holding position.
- Input Voltage: 9.5Vto 14.8VDC
- Stop Torque: 77kgf.cm @ 14.8V, 62.5kgf.cm @12V
- Max Speed: 0.164 seconds/60 degree @ 14.8V
- Operating Angle: 320 degrees, Continuous Rotation
- Communication: Full Duplex Aysnchronous Serial (TTL), Multi-Drop, 0-254 ID, Max 1.0Mbps
- Motor: Faulhaber premium Coreless DC
- Position Sensor: Potentiometer
- Gear: Super Reinforced Metal
- Feedback: Position, Speed, Temperature, Overload, Voltage, etc
- Control Algorithm: PID, Feedforward, Trapezoidal Velocity Profile, Velocity Override, Torque Saturator & Offset, Overload Protection, Neutral Calibration, 54 Selectable setting parameters (Option Kit required).
- Size: 56(W) x 35(D) x 38(H)mm
- Weight: 145g