The Arduino Relay Shield provides an easy way for smart appliance control. It covers control to normal load circuits with 4 photo-coupled solid state relay capable of switching DC90W (or AC360VA).
It also provides stand alone power supply, XBee type wireless module socket, and Native Arduino compatibility. It can be controlled through the digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
Note: There are 2 ways of powering relay shield when carried by an Arduino board
- Connect 9VDC to Arduino board.
- Connect 9VDC to relay shield, and power Arduino board with 3.3V/5V DC supply
- 4 photo-coupled channel relay
- Max Switching Voltage AC 240V / DC 60V
- Max Switching Current 5A
- Max Switching Power AC 360VA / DC 90W
- Independent wiring in contact area for safety and reliability
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation
- Light weight
- Small form factor
- Native Arduino compatibility
- Test button / LED indicator for individual realy
- XBee socket for wireless communication
- Support XBee IO direct control
Dimensions: 95(L) x 65(W)mm