The FlexiForce Adapter makes it easy to interface a Tekscan FlexiForce Force Sensor to your microcontroller or PC. Just use the cable included with the adapter. We even give you a round plastic disc for the sensing pad.
The FlexiForce sensor is an ultra-thin and flexible printed circuit, which can be easily integrated into most applications. With its paper-thin construction, flexibility and force measurement ability, the FlexiForce force sensor can measure force between almost any two surfaces and is durable enough to stand up to most environments.
FlexiForce has better force sensing properties, linearity, hysteresis, drift, and temperature sensitivity than any other thin-film force sensors.
The "active sensing area" is a 0.375" diameter circle at the end of the sensor.
This adapter works with the following FlexiForce Sensors:
- FlexiForce Sensor 0-1 lb.
- FlexiForce Sensor 0-25 lb.
- FlexiForce Sensor 0-100 lb.
- Flexiforce Pressure Sensor - 25lbs (1" area)
- Sensor Output Type: Ratiometric
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.5 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.3 V DC
- Current Consumption Min: 2.6 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 3.2 mA
- Current Consumption (Overload): 10.9 mA
- Measurement Error Max: +/- 5 %
- Terminal Block Size: 3.8 mm