The DE-SWADJ is the adjustable version of our SW0XX step down voltage regulators. It is designed to be the easiest possible way to add an adjustable voltage source to a new or existing project with all the efficiency benefits of switch-mode power. The DE-SWADJ is pin-compatible with the common 78XX family of linear voltage regulators, and has a small screw on top that allows you change the output voltage as your project evolves. It has integrated decoupling capacitors, so external capacitors are not generally necessary.
DE-SWADJ can deliver a maximum of 10 Watts.
The screw potentiometer on DE-SWADJ is worm-gear driven, so small vibrations and movement will not cause the voltage to shift. Use of glue to hold the screw in place is strongly discouraged and could damage the device.
- Adjustable from 1.25 to 13V output using screw
- 1A output at 1.25 to 10V (Please see datasheet for current ratings at higher voltages)
- >90% efficiency at >9v out
- 1.3V typical dropout voltage at full load
- Can be put in parallel for more current.