MAX30102 Sensor is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate monitor module. It is equipped with a red and IR LEDs as well as a very sensitive photon detector. The idea is to pulse the different LEDs, then detect what shines back. Based on the reflected signature it's possible to measure SpO2 and heart rate.
The MAX30102 is designed to operate at 5V and can communicate with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers. It uses I2C interface.
- Sensor board
- Velcro Finger Strap (length: ~100mm)
- Pin headers
- Integrates a complete pulse oximeter including the optics. No need for a separate probe.
- 880 nm Infrared and 660 nm Red LEDs
- Improved motion artifact removal for better SNR
- Easy-to-use I2C interface to connect to any host microcontroller